FREE Combat Music Pack - vol.1
A downloadable asset pack
This music pack contains five combat/action music tracks you can use for free in both commercial and non-commercial games, with no attribution required.
- Hell Loop ($2.99) - lemmings-themed platformer tower defense where you prevent sinners from escaping from hell.
- BITGUN (planned release in Q3 2021) - top-down action roguelite shooter where you fight an oppresive regime in a not so distant future.
- Urban Mage (planned release in Q4 2021) - third-person stealth action game where you play a raging mage in a modern environment.
The pack contains the following tracks, all in a 24bit .WAV format. Files with LOOP in their name are designed to be looped.
- Background music in games, including commercial PC, mobile, console and web games, and any other gaming platform.
- Background music on social media promotional materials related to your game, including YouTube, Twitter, Discord, TikTok, and any other marketing materials that promote the game.
- Any kind of editing/re-mixing/combining is allowed as long as the end product is only used within a game. Editing the music to create sound effects within the game is also allowed.
- Do not repost or sell this music. The license explicitly forbids resale and other distribution of the music or its derivatives, this includes any form of re-mixing, combining, filtering, re-synthesizing or editing.
- Use in commercials, movies, TV shows, and other media that is specifically not promotional materials for your game is not allowed with this license.
In short, as long as you're using the music in your game, you can do whatever you want and don't have to give me credit. Other uses are not allowed. If you're not sure, feel free to leave a comment or reach out on Twitter at https://twitter.com/LogLogGames.
We appreciate any donations, but they're not required for you to fully use the pack. Donate only if you like the pack and can afford it!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Two FREE Longer Versions AddedJul 19, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.